Link Accounting’s Monthly Newsletter – June 2021
Welcome to Link Accounting & Business Solution’s information newsletter, your monthly tax and super update keeping you informed of the issues, news and changes that you need to know.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Cryptocurrency under the microscope this tax time
- Temporary reduction in pension minimum drawdown rates extended
- Super Guarantee rate rising from 1 July 2021
- ATO warns on ‘copy/pasting’ claims
- Family assistance payments
- Do you use the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House?
- Car parking threshold for 2022 FBT year
- Luxury car tax thresholds
- New ATO data-matching programs involving property
- Are you eligible for the Small Business Lockdown Assistance Grant?
Click Here For A Downloadable Newsletter: June Newsletter 2021